[TRLog] Very Pleased

Subject: [TRLog] Very Pleased
From: wf2b@arrl.net (Bud Hovey)
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:09:48 -0500
Used TR in contest for first time for CQWW SSB. have basic station with no
radio control and run low power so all I did was search and pounce.
Everything went smoothly and I like it better than the previous software
that I was using.

Had one minor problem. Logged a call on wrong band and when I noticed it
was to late to delete. Put my own call in place of the other temporarily,
but is there some way to change band info in the last five QSO's while
working the contest?

Tree, this is a great program and much easier to use than the major
competitor.

73

Bud Hovey  WF2B