[TRLog] edit during test??

Subject: [TRLog] edit during test??
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 22:44:52 -0600
>I learned that when my score was reduced
>27% by Tree es others (or their software) during the last cw ss.
Look es
>fix after the test to avoid BIG score reductions for the busted call
>syndrome found by busted call s/w!

Yup.  We're up against technology!  It's US vs THEM!

Back when I was an electronics technician apprentice in soldering
school getting my flight soldering certification, I was a real
hotshot.  I soldered those joints, buffed them up and made them shine
nice and pretty under the magnifier lamp.  They looked just like the
pictures in the NASA flight soldering handbook.  Then, I took the
soldered pieces up to the instructor for his inspection and he puts
them under a microscope!!!  With a smile, he points out the
deficiencies: cracks that look like the Grand Canyon.

And that was only the first day!  I knew then it was going to be a
long week.

(Bring back any fond memories, Tom?)
Yup.  Copy those calls and exchanges real, real well.....

73,
dale, kg5u