[TRLog] "Feature" request

Subject: [TRLog] "Feature" request
From: dl2zav@online.de (Udo Lautenbach DL2ZAV)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:56:17 +0100
Dave,

for now, this might help a little bit:
set PACKET SPOT EDIT ENABLE = TRUE
This will present you the spot line before it goes out. Then don't hit Enter
to send it, but Escape to clear. (You were about to hit Escape anyway...)

Another thing that it annoying about this is that on a German keyboard ' as
well as ` are upper case characters, i. e. accessible only with pressing a
Shift key which at the same time tunes the rig (VFO in my case, not only
RIT - clearing the RIT won't help therefore). Lucky enough I seem to be
typing fast enough (or tuning is slow enough) so that the spotted frequency
is still correct. How about ´ doing a spot, too? Or does it call for a
PACKET SPOT CHARACTER = ...  config command???

73, Udo
dl2zav@online.de     dl2zav@qsl.net