[TRLog] "Feature" request

Subject: [TRLog] "Feature" request
From: k0rx@solon.eng.uiowa.edu (Dave - K0RX)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:07:19 -0600 (CST)
Tree:
  There is one "feature" that I would like to request.  When I'm running
TR with packet on at home for general qso operation, it is possible to make
spots by hitting the ` key with either a just-logged callsign or a callsign
in the active call window.  I'd like to see a mechanism to disable this.
Unfortunately, the ` key and the <ESC> key are very close together on most
keyboards.  I don't usually look to hit the <ESC> key, but just bang away.
Sometimes I accidentally hit the ` key, and make an inadvertant spot.  Seems
like adding a disable mechanism for this should be relatively easy.

Thanks and 73
Dave K0RX