[TRLog] Cursor Delay

Subject: [TRLog] Cursor Delay
From: k8ln@neo.rr.com (John Schaffner Jr.,- K8LN)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:14:16 -0500
Neal

Had the same problem here when I installed the DVP.  The problem was not
enought memory.  My old computer (9yrs) only had 2 meg memory and the
ramdrive was to small.   The manual say's that we need a "minimum of 1
megabyte, but 2 megabyte is better".   Found another 386 and it has 6
megabytes installed.  My ramdrive is now 2048.  The cursor is as fast as
ever now.   Look on page 67-68 of the manual (6.43) under 6.10 DVP
OPERATION.

Could have bought a 486 for $50.00 but the 386 was only $20!!!  My wife
say's thats being CHEAP, I call it THRIFTY!

Good luck
John
K8LN