[TRLog] Cursor delay

Subject: [TRLog] Cursor delay
From: lenrev@mc.net (Len Revelle)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:58:48 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01BF35E4.C6948120

Since I don't contest every weekend my memory may be a bit skewed but It =
seems that 6.45 runs a bunch slowrer than previous versions.

 I noted this in SSCW and turned off bandmapping and everything else =
defaulted but uneeded with minimal improvement. Never got floppy backup =
to work at all.

In SSSSB I noted it took much longer to write a Q to the log and clear =
for the next Q.=20

I don't recall this delay in the past so I wonder if this is related to =
the floppy problem. I did get a floppy light at the appropriate Q for =
the first instance of floppy backup, which never went out, although no =
disk access ever occured.
      Len Revelle                lenrev@mc.net
          N9IJ                         n9ij@cs.com
      AMA 60055          http://user.mc.net/~lenrev