[TRLog] Wintelnetx and TRlog

Subject: [TRLog] Wintelnetx and TRlog
From: hremijn@zeelandnet.nl (Henk Remijn)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:33:43 +0100
I tried to setup wintelnetx with trlog. After playing around with serial
cables I got a working hardware configuration. Found out that the serial
interface boards have different layouts for their connections of the
ribboncables!

I telnet to a unix computer and telnet from there to the cluster. Data comes
from the telnet port an goes in the COM port. I did setup the COM port as
direct. With Ctrl-B I see spots arriving in the packet screen, but they are
not
recognized by trlog, so they are not sent to the other stations on the
network.

I have seen a note somewere that each line should be ended by a CR. Maybe
this one is missing. So I tried to set PACKET ADD CR something ( I'm at
home, cant remember the axect syntax) to TRUE and CR's are added to every
line, but no spots are transmitted over the muli network.

Any clues? I guess it will be too late for this contest, but maybe next
year...

73, Henk PA5KT (at PI4ZLD this weekend)
hremijn@zeelandnet.nl