RV: [TRLog] TR Log - Version 6.46 release notes

Subject: RV: [TRLog] TR Log - Version 6.46 release notes
From: lu6etb@cvtci.com.ar (Arturo Gargarella - LU6ETB)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 13:29:29 -0300
Hi Tree.

 I tried it, but I was not able to make it run.
 I recieve a message : INVALID STATEMENT IN CONFIG FILE
 The .cfg file is as follows
 MY CALL = LU6ETB
 CONTEST = CQ WW
 DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
 KEYER RADIO ONE OUTPUT PORT = PARALLEL 2
 PADDLE PORT = 2
 RADIO ONE TYPE = TS850S
 RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT = SERIAL 2
 PACKETINPUTFILE = aug.pkt