[TRLog] FT1000D woes solved...

Subject: [TRLog] FT1000D woes solved...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:29:22 -0500

Folks,

Thanks to all that responded to my question over the holidays. It turns out
the issue was with running under Windows 98 and how it assigned ports. TR
ended up picking a port memory address that was the same as that of the packet
serial port. No problem putting data out and having the Yaesu understand it,
but the reverse was not true. I fiddled with Evil Bill's (tm) software some
and TR now converses wonderfully with the FT1KD.

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics