[TRLog] TRLog & Windows98

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog & Windows98
From: n4kw@citrus.infi.net (Pete Raymond)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:39:56 -0500
I have been using TRLog for a number of years in my old DOS machine.
Have now upgraded to a new PC with Windows98.  I first loaded TRLog
under dos and have an icon on my desk top that starts it.  However, when
I first ran TRLog I chose to select the 160m contest.  It is now the
only contest I can start.  I am unable to start the program in another
folder (or subdirectory) so that I can select another contest.
Sure would like to talk to someone who is running TRLog in Windows98.  I
know it must be cockpit problems but after about a week of trying I'm at
a lost.  Thanks and
73  Pete N4KW

p.s. I have tried the following DOS paths
c:\windows\tr6.40\contest\cq99ssb\tr (enter)
c:\tr6.40\contest\cq99ssb\tr (enter)
It will only run if I use the following path
c:\windows\tr6.40\tr (enter) or
c:\tr6.40\tr (enter)
If I were on a DOS machine I would look the Autoexec.bat file but have
been unable to view or edit that file.