[TRLog] Friendly request

Subject: [TRLog] Friendly request
From: swca@ionet.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:24:50 -0600
Hi everyone, sorry this is not related to TR but I couldn't think of a
friendlier bunch to ask for help:

I will be on 160 Friday night from my new place and I am trying out a new
antenna idea.  I would be most appreciative if anyone else who is on for
the contest and who has a spare few seconds would make a note of my signal
strength and how it compares to what else is on the band at that time, then
email me and let me know.

I just want to get a ballpark feel for whether or not to pursue this
antenna idea, that's all.  A few "you were very loud" comments would
probably make me think I should follow up on it.  A few "you were very
weak" comments would convince me to scrap the idea.

Thanks in advance.  I would do the same for you....

Mark, N5OT