[TRLog] TRLog & Windows98

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog & Windows98
From: w2cs@ipass.net (Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:13:51 -0500
If you're that hyper about a couple of keystrokes (and I know I am
fumble-fingered
after 20 hours or so of contesting), then define another primary partition for
DOS.
For the duration of the contest boot that partition.  A LOT more work to
define, but
it does eliminate the 2 keystrokes and concomitant error possibilities.

Me, I just use Windows with a DOS session.  It's never failed me yet.  (I might
have
had some weirdness, but bringing TR back up without a boot has always
worked-lucky I
guess...)  So, I'm just trying to help those who are more comfortable with DOS
than
Windows and who might need some help "doing DOS" on the cheap.  73.

Gary W2CS