[TRLog] Potential TRLog purchaser DVP question

Subject: [TRLog] Potential TRLog purchaser DVP question
From: n4dd@preferred.com (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 07:53:58 -0400
Hello and thanks for the bandwidth.  CW is my mode of preference and I
understand that TRLog is second to none in this contesting mode.

My question is this.

I have a K1EA DVP board that I would like to try.  I had all the voice files
loaded under CT-8 a couple of years ago but had a harddrive crash and
lost all of them.  I have the instructions for using CT to load these
alphaneumeric sequences in the form of a small manual that came with
the DVP.  These instructions seem to be CT specific.  I am going to
purchase the latest and greatest contest software and need to know if
the TRLog manual will give me clear instruction on setup of the K1EA
DVP.  By clear instrustions I mean step by step.  I have looked at an
older TRLog manual and there were about 3 pages devoted to this.  I
don't think this is going to do it for me.  I would certainly appreciate any
insights and personal experiences that any member of this forum could
offer along with any advice on setting this thing up.
Thanks in advance for your time and efforts!

Dennis Brickey/N4DD