[TRLog] Re: On/Off Command

Subject: [TRLog] Re: On/Off Command
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 24 Aug 2000 13:52:35 -0000
I know that removing this feature was a disappointment to some.

It turned out that there were some tricky things about implementing
it and it just turned out to be more trouble than it was worth to
deal with.

I think that taking a couple of minutes to review your off time
when you take a break isn't that big of a deal.  It forces you
to remember what breaks you have taken and spend a few seconds
thinking about planning future breaks.  It would take a lot of
work to make TR Log as efficient as that piece of paper.

Remember - this is done during your break - not while you are on
the air.

I could put the old /ON and /OFF functions back in - but only
if everyone promises not to complain about their limitations
or bugs.  That would have to include all future users.

Tree