[TRLog] Internet Clusters

Subject: [TRLog] Internet Clusters
From: geoiii@loja.kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:03:39 -0700
On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 07:50:16PM -0500, Kenneth E. Harker wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 07:34:14PM -0500, Scott Stembaugh - N9LJX wrote:
> >
> > Since we are talking abt packet here, is there a way to feed dx-cluster
> > output rx'ed via ethernet (cable modem) to TRLog?  I don't usually use
> > packet but since I am just playing around this weekend I thought it might be
> > fun.  PC connected to cable is at the other end of house from radio pc
> > (running DOS networked via LAN Manager(?)) and running Win98SE with ICS.
>
> Well, if it were running Linux, I'd suggest this:
> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/radio/trlog_telnet.html

The Linux way that Ken describes works very well - I do
it that way at my house.

K1TTT has a really cool windows program that will do what you want to do
and it is FREE.

http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/software.html#wintelnetx

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."