[TRLog] Packet Help

Subject: [TRLog] Packet Help
From: us5we@polynet.lviv.ua (Vic Goncharsky US5WE)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:19:30 -0000
Hi Bill,
You possibly can monitor the spots sent by DXC to someone connected to it.
TR-log does not decode both PC11^ packets(cluster nodes are exchanging these
and if one, for instance, decides to monitor the backbone channel hi) and DX
announcement packets generated by OH7LZB Clusse software.
I have noticed that monitoring option differs from version to version so you
can try to find
the one which works.
I've no data on 6.54, but possibly will check this today,
Daddy Vlad U5WF said he had no BandMap problems in CQWW, but he was
CONNECTED (!) to CLX hi.
Are you using PS/2 mouse or is it connected to other COM port? Hope there's
no conflict.
Try to use 2400 instead of 4800 which is the definite upper limit (some
character loss was noticed)
and at 9600 data transfer just falls apart.
Have you MONITOR parameter ON in your TNC?
Hope this was of some interest to you.
73, Vic US5WE