[TRLog] COMPUTER LOCK UP

Subject: [TRLog] COMPUTER LOCK UP
From: DDORN@CWIS.NET (DONALD G. DORN)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:36:28 -0600
I am trying to use the latest version of TRLOG on a 486 laptop and am
getting frequent lock ups. Nothing else is running at the time. It does
not seem to matter what part of the program I am using to cause the lock
up, it can be during routine logging or while trying to make changes to
the congig file, or even when just viewing one of the menus.

The computer runs an older version (4.05) of Trlog just fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

73, Don K5AAR