[TRLog] Alt D in SO2R

Subject: [TRLog] Alt D in SO2R
From: n4gn@n4gn.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:36:26 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Clive Whelan wrote:

> I notice that sometimes entering a call after Alt D in two radio
> mode actually halts the CQ on the run radio, but other times it
> doesn't.

No such problem here after heavy Alt-D use this weekend.  I did manage
twice (or maybe three times) to get it into the "confused state" mentioned
by N5KO.  Not sure if the confusion was on the part of the software or me,
but a few quick poundings on the "Esc" key quickly put me back in a
"normal" state.

Only other weirdness noted this weekend was the rapidly flashing band map
display.  But the band map isn't very useful in SS anyway (unless maybe
you're in class U or M?).

Hoping there's no illegal drug known as "Alt-D" if I ever decide to run
for office some day . . .

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com