[TRLog] Cabrillo log question

Subject: [TRLog] Cabrillo log question
From: w2ktf@juno.com (CHARLES P BAKER)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:39:05 EST
Ron D. Rossi says:

<You only have to submit one file: the Cabrillo log file.  Please make
<certain that it is properly named before sending it to us.  Name it
<<YOURCALL.TXT> (such as N1ND.txt).

November QST, "Coping With Cabrillo" K8CC says to use
YOURCALL.LOG as before.  I think that's what I'll do.

    But my question:  My Cabrillo log, from TRLOG 6.52,
shows the received serial number left-justified, except for
numbers over 999, which are right-justified.  Now, the
left-justified numbers may be one, two or three digits.
The prec, ck and sec, following the uneven right side of
the serial nrs, are now in crooked vertical columns.  Is
this log acceptable to ARRL?

     I might be able to explain this better, but if anybody
has seen this, he won't need my explanation.

                        Charles, W2KTF
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.