[TRLog] Re: Suggestions .......... thanks to all

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Suggestions .......... thanks to all
From: lenrev@ameritech.net (Len Revelle)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:57:15 -0600
Thank you to all who offered help, suggestions, and put forth effort in my
SS Phone log delima. I suspect Logic 5.3 as the basis for the problem along
with a Win98SE Explorer quirk with Logconv (it sees Cabrillo files as zip
file).

With some data manipulation in Logic I was able to go from Logic to ADIF,
with Logconv from ADIF to TR, and from  POST I got a Cabrillo output.

I've learned my lesson. TR always!!!

BTW all this for 145 Q's and 60 mults = 16,920 points for SMC.