[TRLog] Zone Mult display, etc.

Subject: [TRLog] Zone Mult display, etc.
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:29:46 -0500
At 11:42 AM 11/28/00 -0600, D. R. Evans wrote:
>> After 6 years of using TRLog, I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know how to
>> display the remaining ZONE mults on a given band during CQWW.  It's gotta
>> be there someplace, right?
>
>Hey! Something I know! alt-G. It's probably (possibly) in the manual.
>Somewhere. Sigh.

It turns out it's in the Alt-H list, labeled as "Swap Mult."  In my
brain-dead state this weekend I didn't connect that with what I wanted, or
think to dig behind it to find the full story.

I tried to find it in the manual, without success, but that may just be me.
 It is in the index, under Alt-G, but not under Swap Mult, View Zones,
Zone/Country Swap, or Zone List, all of which I looked for.

Indexing is a thankless task.  Let me add that the current manual works 95
percent of the time -- what a great improvement.  Brand C should be so good.

Thanks to Doc, Tree, George and thirty or so others for picking up on it --
I won't forget again!

73, Pete N4ZR

Contesting is ... Extreme Radio

The World Contest Station Database