Fw: [TRLog] Zone Mult display, etc.

Subject: Fw: [TRLog] Zone Mult display, etc.
From: cfullgraf@sprynet.com (Chuck Fullgraf)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:25:42 -0500
This may be putting my foot in my mouth (or maybe just changing feet) but
the escape/tab stuff could be a carry over from the days of operating under
DOS (oh those were the days!). I always had trouble shifting back and forth
between CQ and S&P mode because I tended to hit the escape key too many
times to fix mistakes. When TR runs out of things to fix, it returns to CQ
mode. The escape is the universal "fix-it" key in DOS.

I was glad when I found that I could disable the escape key. With that, and
automatically going to S&P when tuning, I've corrected most of my errant
switches between CQ and S&P mode.

Please stand by while I ring out my shoes.

Chuck, KE4OAR