[TRLog] CtrlC Ctrl D messages in memories

Subject: [TRLog] CtrlC Ctrl D messages in memories
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:34:49 GMT
I'm still seeking an answer to the below, which is still
unresolved .

<snip>

I am indebted to Ron, KK1L for giving me the clue to tracking
this down.

His messages were in (say) CQ SSB MEMORY F1 etc, whereas mine
were in the ordinary CQ MEMORY F1 etc. I was under the
impression that the " standard" memories worked on either mode,
but the CQ or SSB memories only worked on the relevant mode.
However it appears for me at least that the standard memories (
F12 and F11 in fact) are only working on CW.

Did I misunderstand the rules, and if this is right should it
not be found in the manual somewhere?

73

Clive

GW3NJW