[TRLog] Cabrillo for M/2

Subject: [TRLog] Cabrillo for M/2
From: w2cs@ipass.net (Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:03:34 -0500
This worked for us during the ARRL DX CW, M/2.  We assigned a TR identifier
to each station (we used L for left and R for right).  We also TR-networked
the stations so that both stations had log entries from both stations (and
thus the multiplier info, etc).  POST was used to first extract only
L-entries from the L log and only R-entries from the R log.  Then POST was
used to merge those two results into one log, RETAINING station ID.  Bottom
line when all done is the Cabrillo log did indeed have a 0 or 1 in the
rightmost column to indicate the station.  Contacts in the Cabrillo log were
ordered by GMT timestamp.  Worked like a charm, but care was required so
that station ID was not lost and the logs were not scrambled when done. :-)

Gary W2CS (@NY4A)