[TRLog] SO1.5R Status Report #5

Subject: [TRLog] SO1.5R Status Report #5
From: jimsmith@home.com (Jim Smith)
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 22:08:37 -0700
Hi all,

Well, I got it working.  There is a limit on how many hex
characters v6.59 F-Key memories will accept (see SO1.5R Status
Report #4).  I inderstand that this may be increased in the next
revision.  In the meantime I am using a hex editor to enter the
codes in the config file.

I have farmed it out to a few people for beta testing.  If all OK
next status report will tell you just what has been accomplished
and how to get the files you need.  I'm hoping to be able to do
this within a week.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO