[TRLog] troubles with "reworking the contest"

Subject: [TRLog] troubles with "reworking the contest"
From: BenNW7DX@aol.com (BenNW7DX@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 02:48:18 EDT

--part1_14d.128b221.28d84832_boundary

Hello -
       I used TR for the Salmon run and discovered that it did the mults
wrong, so I am trying to do the "read" feature, but can not seem to get it
right.  My file name is SR01.dat and I typed in "TR READ SR01.dat" and
everything pops up, and it starts redoing the contest, except it is just
adding on to all of the previous qsos that are in the original log.  How can
I have the contest rework from the begining, so it doesn't rework right ontop
of the old qso's?

Thanks,
Ben - NW7DX

--part1_14d.128b221.28d84832_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans
MS" LANG="0">Hello -
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I used TR for the Salmon run and
discovered that it did the mults wrong, so I am trying to do the "read"
feature, but can not seem to get it right. &nbsp;My file name is SR01.dat and I
typed in "TR READ SR01.dat" and everything pops up, and it starts redoing the
contest, except it is just adding on to all of the previous qsos that are in
the original log. &nbsp;How can I have the contest rework from the begining, so
it doesn't rework right ontop of the old qso's?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Ben - NW7DX</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14d.128b221.28d84832_boundary--