[TRLog] troubles with "reworking the contest"

Subject: [TRLog] troubles with "reworking the contest"
From: n2cu@magtrol.com (Thomas R. Williams)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:20:39 -0400
I agree, I must be doing something wrong. However, I copied LOG.DAT to LOG.TMP
and
then typed TR READ LOG.TMP. After a bunch of beeps and strange characters on the
screen, the computer locked up. After re-booting I found that my original log
was
corrupted and the new log (log.tmp) had some QSO's removed and some more added
onto
the end. Is it because my original log was left in the same directory?

73 and God Bless America,
Tom N2CU <><