[TRLog] Handling of "?" at end of call sign

Subject: [TRLog] Handling of "?" at end of call sign
From: Mirko Sibilja" <s57ad@amis.net (Mirko Sibilja)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 02:15:45 +0100
HI all,

with statement set to CALLSIGN UPDATE ENABLE = TRUE, in case of doubts
mentioned, I write complete corrected callsign into exchange window
(although it slows you down a bit). I think that *complete* corrected call
should be send in any case of doubts, so other side is sure that you
received his call correctly and he/she could correct you, if you still have
his/her call wrong. Cleanness of your log is worth more than QSO/hour
rates...

73,

Mirko, S57AD