[TRLog] Somewhat off topic HELP Pse

Subject: [TRLog] Somewhat off topic HELP Pse
From: jimleahy@adelphia.net (Jim Leahy)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 08:32:38 -0500
Larry, you may have a hardware resource conflict. Those will crash or freeze
a computer quite often. Go to Control Panel>System>Device Manager and then
double click on Computer. You'll then be on View Resources. View by IRQ and
see if you have some hardware sharing an IRQ. Some sharing is allowed, but
look for a video card and modem or perhaps a sound card and a modem using
the same IRQ for example. This is a good place to start. Report back on what
you see in that resource window and we can go from there.
Jim K2JL