[TRLog] XP and DOS Now Play Nicely Together

Subject: [TRLog] XP and DOS Now Play Nicely Together
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:54:08 -0700
Mark,

It wasn't quite clear to me from your post whether or not you
installed the DOS partition before or after you installed XP.
If I can add a DOS partition on top of an existing XP OS
using PM, that would be great. Were you able to do this,
or did you install PM first and then install XP and DOS on
top of it?

Thanks,