[TRLog] Partition Magic

Subject: [TRLog] Partition Magic
From: tavan@tibco.com (Rick Tavan)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:36:06 -0700
In addition to seconding the motion that Partition Magic works wonders
establishing multiple OS capability on a single disk, allow me to suggest Win
98 for running trlog. DOS-based, it lets you run a few other programs while tr
is running. For example, I run Notepad for config file changes and one of the
daylight projection map programs. Can't do that in pure DOS. tr seems to key
the radio just fine under Win 98, so why back off all the way to DOS?

/Rick N6XI