[TRLog] Partition Magic

Subject: [TRLog] Partition Magic
From: tavan@tibco.com (Rick Tavan)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:26:26 -0700
Correct. The background stuff has to be idle for CW to work.

I'm not in the same city as my logging computer right now. Don't recall which
grey-line program I've been running on it. It's the one that has several kinds
of projections, one of which is great circle with a line from your QTH to a
call you type in.

/Rick