[TRLog] test driving the band map...

Subject: [TRLog] test driving the band map...
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:52:59 -0500
OK on the band map display-nice.  Testing the bandmap from the
radio in normal operation seems to work OK.  Testing it from
the SPOTS.TXT file with the command below does not work, for
some reason.  Running TR wth PACKETFILE on my contest computer
(a 66Mhz 486dx 8MB RAM) locks things completely.  Only a hardware
reset will regain control.  Version 6.65a.

Do I have to turn on packet somewhere in the config file?
I don't have an extra port to actually test real packet with.