[TRLog] test driving the band map...

Subject: [TRLog] test driving the band map...
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:27:06 -0500
I added the line:

PACKET PORT = SERIAL 3

The computer no longer locks up, but I still
don't see anything going into the bandmap when
using the PACKETFILE command.  Perhaps my command
line syntax is incorrect?  Here is what I am typing:

DOS> TR PACKETFILE SPOTS.TXT

This is not a big deal to me, because normal (manual)
bandmap operation seems to work fine on both radios.
Just figured I'd run the new band map through its paces.

I do note that when set to ALL BANDS, the map "range"
display shows " 160CW - 12SSB " even with two 10m CW
spots in the band map.  Again, not a big deal, just
reporting my findings.