[TRLog] TR RTTY - can't transmit message buffers

Subject: [TRLog] TR RTTY - can't transmit message buffers
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 02:47:40 -0500
Thanks for the suggestion Brett. I tried the strings you suggested
below.  It will now transmit when F1 is pressed, but after sending
the text (CQ TEST K4RO) it stays in transmit instead of returning
to receive. The only way I can retrun to receive mode is to press:

F10
<Control-C>
<CR>

Do I need something else on the RTTY receive string besides <04> ?

BTW, I did get into the CQ WW RTTY contest, but I used RTTY by WF1B.
I could not get TR-Log to work properly in time for the contest.
WF1B apparently has no band map, and a few other features from
TR that I miss a lot, but the auto-call recognition is super great.
I'm not giving up on TR for RTTY yet, but this weekend was not a
very successful experiment.

-Kirk  K4RO