[TRLog] TR Log on HP-200LX Palmtop running Dos 5.0

Subject: [TRLog] TR Log on HP-200LX Palmtop running Dos 5.0
From: k7jb@orhonline.net (John)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 13:07:50 -0700
Hi George:

Thanks for your quick reply and offer to look for the 8086 version.  I
have looked in the manual; but, cannot find any specific mention of the
processor used in the 200LX.  Any idea how much RAM is required to run
the TR "old 8086" version?  Boy it must be close.

Yes I do think it maybe possible to tweak on the LX to gain more
executable space.  If you can send me an old version to play with, that
would be great.

My main use would be to practice in simulator mode, beam headings and
logging while camping or back packing.  It such a versatile program, I'm
sure there are other uses as well.

Thanks George, 73's John.