[TRLog] Long Pause in SO2R mode

Subject: [TRLog] Long Pause in SO2R mode
From: mjwetzel@comcast.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 00:07:15 -0500
Tom and all,

I am not backing up to a floppy at all.  I may be backing up to the HD?

I've added SMARTDRV and also added FILES = 40 and STACKS = 18,512 and still
no improvement.

To confirm, when I hit  'enter' a 'cq' starts immediately but after using
'alt-d', spacebar, and enter to log the q from the second radio (in s & p)
it takes (with a 30 q log) about 1.5 seconds for the 'cq' to start.

Any other ideas?

Mike W9RE