[TRLog] Beta Performance

Subject: [TRLog] Beta Performance
From: redd@analog.org (Scott Redd)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:34:44 -0500
Ron,

Just back from Aruba and wanted to let you know the Beta (6.71XXX) you
supplied worked flawlessly, including the exchange radios function.  Had
some other minor problems but looks like #2 WW in SOAB HP.

I will comment that after 3 contests using TR from P40 in last year, I find
myself "fighting" the program as I get tired the second day. . .
specifically, a fat fingered stroke which inadvertantly puts me in "S&P
mode" can be maddeningly difficult to get out of when the brain is slow. . .
don't realize something is wrong until you look down and see. . . never use
S&P as DX.

Thanks again

God bless

Scott K0DQ / P40Q

Scott Redd
Vice Admiral, U. S. Navy (Retired)
Chairman and President, JSR Associates, Inc.