[TRLog] Why no Ctrl-Fx keys in exchange mode?

Subject: [TRLog] Why no Ctrl-Fx keys in exchange mode?
From: rbrandon@austin.ibm.com (Robert Brandon)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:58:11 -0600
In CQ mode, there are three sets of programmable keys -- plain F1-F10,
Alt-F1-F10, and Ctrl-F1-F10.  In exchange mode, however, only plain F
keys and Alt-F keys are available.  I had in mind to set up Ctrl-F keys
for second radio fills, etc..  Would it be possible to add Ctrl-F keys
in exchange mode?

Robert K5PI