[TRLog] Why no Ctrl-Fx keys in exchange mode?

Subject: [TRLog] Why no Ctrl-Fx keys in exchange mode?
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 17:27:00 -0500
Yeah, but editing messages like this one is EASY (and done aready). You can
let me know about any messages you see come up which are confusing,
incomplete, or in error. There are character length constraints, but I can
easily fix these things. As a matter of fact I will WELCOME and easy fix for a
change!

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr