[TRLog] Noted while contesting.

Subject: [TRLog] Noted while contesting.
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:22:05 -0800
1.  I dunno, Dale.  Sometimes when running I can spend a minute or two
trying to pick someone out of the mud.  Bad for the rate but, in the
spirit of, "Do As You Would Be Done By", as opposed to the contrary and
totally selfish way of running one's life which can be summarized by,
"He Who Has The Gold Shall Make The Rules", I have always appreciated
the efforts of others to dig me out when it would be easier to blow me
off and not risk losing the run frequency.  The last thing I would want
when trying to dig someone out is to have the auto-CQ start up.

2.  myfilename.sum vs summary.dat.  I believe that TR is a labour of
love.  I would rather see programing effort go into improving the
already impressive functionality of TR than into those things which,
while they might make things slightly easier for us if implemented, we
can do ourselves.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO