[TRLog] Noted while contesting.

Subject: [TRLog] Noted while contesting.
From: radio@kx7m.net (Denny Sahovic)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:02:45 -0800
It is nice to have all the features inside one package, but renaming
files is something that all of us can do outside the TR or POST.

Adding all "irrelevant to contesting" features to TR makes to code
grow to the point where it would not run on an old 486, and probaly
won't fit on a single floppy.

73, Denny, KX7M