[TRLog] Won't jump to S&P

Subject: [TRLog] Won't jump to S&P
From: kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov (KL7RA)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:45:07 -0900
: [TRLog] Won't jump to S&P

For some reason TRLog has stopped the AUTO JUMP TO S&P when I am tuning. =

Yo Frank

There was a version that had the wrong or poor default value for=20
some radios put out before the SS,  but was fixed soon after.=20
You probably have that version.=20

I beta tested during the ARRL 10 and found the auto S/P
now works perfect using an Icom radio. In the past TRLog
would jump into S/P on its own using an Icom but was stable
using the Kenwoods. We had to disable auto S/P for Icom
as it was driving everyone nuts which was a pity as it's a
great feature.=20

This past weekend the auto S/P worked great with the Icoms
with zero false S/P jumps. The standard default is too tight but
worked fine after I increased it a bunch.=20

Maybe after the next version is published we can agree on a
better default value but changing it using CTL J is no big deal.

73 Rich KL7RA

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---