[TRLog] Help with CW

Subject: [TRLog] Help with CW
From: WG0M@aol.com (WG0M@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:12:44 EST
Hi all:
I have a problem when in S&P mode and sending the exchange using the enter
key.  What happens is this.  My exchange is 599 MN.  However, the cw sent is
E H NN MN or T H NN MN instead.  It almost seems the computer doesn't like
doing two things at the same time; sending the exchange and logging the qso.

The code sent using the F2 key is just fine.  However, I have to use CNTL
ENTER to log the contact.

I have discussed this with Ron who suggested that I shut down any anti virus
and task scheduling programs.  Done.  Using CTRL_ALT-DEL, I have shut down
all but systray and explorer.  Still didn't help.

My system is a pentium running 98SE.  I am running 6.71B.  (I will install
6.72 tonight and try it to see if there is anything different.)

Ron did indicate that this has been reported before.

I sure would like to fix this before the next cw contest.  Thanks in advance

Best 73's

Michael WG0M