[TRLog] Help with CW

Subject: [TRLog] Help with CW
From: jan.elburg@chello.nl (jan elburg)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:37:13 +0100
Dear Michael,

Does the"E H NN MT" realy go on air or is it just sounding from ur pc speaker?
The garbling can be caused by the indication that you are working a new multi
etc.
TR is giving also a beep when this happens abd this is at the same time you
are sending ur CW message.
So, if possible, check what is realy send.

happy New Year to all.

jan  pa0jed