[TRLog] TRLog and KAM and FT1000MP

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog and KAM and FT1000MP
From: fdavis@nf.sympatico.ca (Frank Davis)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:00:29 -0000
Bill:

I am trying to get my KAM to work with TRLog for the ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP =
but so far no joy.  I have done a hard reset on the old KAM to get it =
back to factory default  and I have added the parameters:

PACKET PORT =3D SERIAL 2
PACKET BAUD RATE =3D4800
EIGHT BIT PACKET PORT =3D TRUE

 I saw in an old posting from you.  I can talk to the KAM when I have =
the PACKET PORT line in the config file and using CONTROL B.   But when =
I disable the PACKET line and bring up the RTTY PORT command in TRlog =
config  I don't copy RTTY with TRlog.  So I don't know what else to do =
now.  I have tried running TRLog on two computers ...one that is DOS =
only and this one with WIN98 but no go.

Got any ideas on where to look next .  I am using two serial ports...one =
to read the freq and the other to interface the KAM.

FRank VO1HP

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---