[TRLog] New Release

Subject: [TRLog] New Release
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:35:23 -0500
The algorithm is simply to compare the frequency change from the previous
sample and compare it to the sensitivity (Hz/sec) divided by the sample rate
(samples/sec). So for the default 1000Hz/sec at the default 10 samples/sec
rate a change of greater than 100 Hz in one sample will trigger S&P. I could
probably change this to some kind of moving average over say 5 samples. For
rigs which "talk while tuning" this would be fine. I would have to experiment
with rigs like the TS850 which don't "talk while tuning" (they listen though).

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr