[TRLog] Re: TRLog digest, Vol 1 #265 - 11 msgs

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TRLog digest, Vol 1 #265 - 11 msgs
From: fdavis@nf.sympatico.ca (Frank Davis)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:03:14 -0000
In the NAQP.DOM file that I have that came with 6.72A here is what it =
shows:

vO1 =3D VO1, NF

vO2 =3D VO2, LAB

This is correct as Labrador territory and Newfoundland island are =
separate mults in NAQP

73 Frank VO1HP.

  Message: 3
  From: K5NZ@aol.com
  Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:26:20 EST
  To: trlog@contesting.com
  Subject: [TRLog] More on NAQP Problem

  I have traced it down to one of these lines in the "new" naqp.dom =
causing the=20
  problem

  vo =3D vo,nf,lab

  md =3D md,mary,dc

  remove these 2 lines and the "new" naqp.dom works fine with tr 672...

  nz

  Message: 4