[TRLog] Re: TRLog digest, Vol 1 #265 - 11 msgs

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TRLog digest, Vol 1 #265 - 11 msgs
From: ve3iay@rac.ca (Richard Ferch)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 01:01:03 -0500
Hi Ed,

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
To: "Richard Ferch" <ve3iay@rac.ca>
Cc: <trlog@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 8:36 PM
Subject: RE: [TRLog] Re: TRLog digest, Vol 1 #265 - 11 msgs

> Thanks, Richard.  Comments below ...
>

> Did TR show, and count, the VO1 mult OK?  So it was just POST 6.67 that
> didn't count it?

No, actually TR didn't count it either. And POST 6.67 is actually the
version that was distributed with TR 6.70.

It was Bob, VE3KZ who put me on to this, so maybe he would have something
different to contribute. I didn't actually do a multiplier check with POST
the first time. TR never recognized the multipliers at all, but I never even
noticed it. When I read Bob's post about the problems he had with his .dom
file, I looked in my log, found the multipliers were not marked, edited the
.dom file, ran POST and when I asked it to do a multiplier check, it picked
them up. I suppose there is a chance that POST would have done this even
with the original .dom file, but I can't be sure and it's far too late
tonight for fooling around with re-editing files and so on to test it,
although I will do that if it would help Ron pinpoint what is happening. I
imagine he is more interested in 6.72a than in the older version, though!

73,
Rich