[Trlog] Packet issues

Subject: [Trlog] Packet issues
From: paule at sfu.ca (paule@sfu.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 27 12:38:35 2003
This last weekend during the 160 meter contest, I discovered
that if the multi port is enabled, you cannot get the packet
window to stay open, (We had one of the networked computers
setup specifically for packet) but have to keep pressing ^b
to view it. This was with both 6.68, and 6.69. Due to clock
issues I have stayed away from 6.72b, and don't see this issue
refered to in the release notes. Can this problem be fixed?

Also, an item for the wish list. Would it be possible to set
up a small buffer that would allow one to scroll back through
packet spots?

If these two issues could be taken care of, I wouldn't have
to be looking at such things as Dxtelnet or Wintelnet, which
are proving to be a real pain...

cheers, Paul - VA7NT ex VE7CQK - email: paule@sfu.ca
"Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad."